Who can save the Master’s Degree in Teacher Training?

Accessing the Secondary School staff is a guarantee of job stability. In fact, every time they are the people who consider to take advantage of their interest in education by teaching classes in ESO, Bachillerato or Vocational Training courses. Be that as it may, there is a requirement that the majority of candidates must meet: be in possession of the Master’s Degree in Teacher Training (MFP). This official master’s degree is equivalent to the old Certificate of Pedagogical Aptitude (CAP) and enables university graduates to dedicate themselves to teaching.

The requirements for access to the master’s degree usually generate many headaches: what specialty should I choose? Can I be a professor of Vocational Training without a university degree? What options do I have to complete it online? However, there are some people who can save the process of the master and begin to exercise directly. If it is your case, the oppositions are the next challenge to obtain greater stability. And, if not, have a little patience: an academic year and a good Final Master’s Project (TFM) will be enough to enter lists.

Who is exempt from taking the Master’s Degree in Teacher Training?

People who have pedagogical training prior to the Bologna Plan are more likely to save the master’s degree. On the other hand, professional experience also endorses some candidates. In summary, these are the profiles that are exempt from the MFP:

The people who are in possession of the Certificate of Pedagogical Aptitude (CAP).

Those who have taught during two full academic years before the 2008-2009 academic year.

People who have taught for 12 months in continuous or discontinuous periods before the 2008-09 academic year.

Those who have completed before October 1, 2009 the following university careers: Teaching, Pedagogy, Psychopedagogy or other degrees with pedagogical training.

People who can not access the master’s degree because they do not have university studies and have two full academic courses (or 12 months) of experience as a teacher.

Have you studied the Master’s Degree in Teacher Training recently? Has it served you to have greater job stability?

Leave a Comment